The mission of AACAP's Campaign for America's Kids (CFAK) is to support innovative initiatives in advocacy, education, and research that improve access to mental health treatments for all children.
- CFAK Connects: Research and educational program development are essential.
- CFAK Advocates: Policies governing children must be effective and inclusive.
- CFAK Recruits: Growing the workforce starts by mentoring medical students.
- CFAK Educates: Mental illnesses in children are real, common, and treatable.
- CFAK Supports: Innovative ideas are key to the field's progress.